MembershipAs we have friends all around the world, this membership is open to everyone, no matter how close you live to the physical location of our church in the USA. If you feel that this is something you would like to be a part of, we would be honored to have you as an officially recognized member of Living Church Ministries!
Greetings of Love!
Become a Member of Our Ministry
Being a member of this ministry is about relationship. “A friend is a friend forever if the Lord is the Lord of them” is a beautiful statement that sums up what our relationship is. We are united in our shared purpose of forgiveness and awakening to the truth of Who we are as God’s beloved Son. This holy relationship is not based on what we do or how much we contribute in form. It is based on the desire to join in the Spirit. Our Heart’s Calling is to know God and this ministry is a way for us to serve God, join with devoted companions, and receive the spiritual benefits that come from opening our hearts and mind to His message of forgiveness.
Ministers and Ministers in Training
All Ministers and Ministers in Training are required to be members of the Church and need to complete the full membership registration and payment process.
The real benefits are purely spiritual through involvement with the ministry. However, membership also includes:
- 10% discount on all published materials (email us for more details)
- Regular communications about announcements of gatherings, retreats, and other events
To become a member of our ministry you are:
- In agreement with our Statement of Faith (see below)
- In an ongoing relationship with the ministry (see below for details)
- Signing up for an annual membership contribution of 40 USD per year*
* This financial contribution helps support the basic administration costs and services of the membership.
How to Become a Member: Step 1
Read our Statement of Faith
We believe that God is Love, and His will is all there is. The Holy Trinity appears as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, but in truth they are one, in truth there is only God.
We believe that Jesus was a man who saw the face of Christ in all his brothers; he identified as Christ and remembered God. He overcame death, and therefore resurrection has been accomplished. Jesus is the leader in the Plan of the Atonement and all power in Heaven and earth is therefore given him. In remembering Jesus we are remembering God, and giving thanks for all God-given gifts.
We believe Jesus is the manifestation of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the Voice for God, and is part of God, being in communion with Him always. The Holy Spirit is the Answer to the belief in separation from God, and He is a Guide to lead us from fear back to the Kingdom of Heaven. The outcome of listening to and following the Holy Spirit is always peace, love, happiness, freedom, and joy. There need not be any exceptions to trusting Inner Guidance and living a life of integrity, honesty, and harmony.
We believe that the curriculum of forgiveness is necessary for everyone, and that these teachings are found in the Scriptures. Forgiveness leads from the belief in sin to seeing the Face of Christ. Perceiving sinlessness leads to holiness, which returns the mind to God. Acknowledging Christ in all our brothers, we recognize His Presence in ourselves. Forgiveness turns the world of sin into a simple world, a world of glory.
We believe that salvation is our only function, and that salvation and forgiveness are the same. Salvation is for the mind and is attained through peace. Salvation is the Holy Spirit’s task; He is the only Guide that can lead to salvation. Salvation is the return to innocence, and the relinquishment of judgment and guilt.
We believe that trust would settle every problem now. Trust in the Holy Spirit and Christ is the means Given by God to Answer every seeming problem that arises in perception. Participants in the ministry are directed to the Voice for God within, and toward the recognition that God is the Creator, Source, and Provider.
We believe that the Living Church is the Holy Home where God abides. The foundation of the Church is built upon devoted disciples of Christ. The presence of an altar is what makes the Church holy; therefore, the purpose of the Church is to inspire love.
Teachers and Ministers of God
We believe that trust is the foundation upon which all Ministers and Teachers of God rest; therefore, their ability to function depends upon it. God’s Teachers and Ministers are faithful; they know there is no will but God’s. They know their only purpose is to share the message of Christ, to let the Voice for God speak through them. They have learned to relinquish judgment and overlook error because they see that the truth needs no defense. They know that they are created by God; therefore, their state of mind is open, honest, gentle, peaceful, and joyful.
How to Become a Member: Step 2
Agreement, Relationship, and Payment
Agreement & Relationship
Here are the three membership requirements of Living Church Ministries, Inc.:
1) You have read and are in an agreement with our Statement of Faith (see above).
2) You are in an ongoing relationship with our ministry through our shared purpose of forgiveness and you value opportunities to receive support and participate as a member of our global ministry through one or more of the following:
- Attending scheduled gatherings and/or retreats, either in person or online (find a full list of all our events here)
- Volunteering at one of our centers (find more information here)
- Volunteering from home with media and or publications projects
- Participating in Living Miracles Tribe; our ACIM Online Community Network
- Immersing in Living Miracles teachings via online and/or published materials
- Offering financial support via our donations page
- Offering transport or hosting traveling members of our community
- Receiving our periodic newsletter
- Hosting and/or arranging gatherings and/or retreats
- Being a supporting angel to traveling members of our community
- Translating materials into other languages
- Translating at gatherings and retreats
3) You are in agreement with paying the recurring membership contribution of 40 USD per year.
Click on the “Subscribe” button below to be directed through the secure online payment process via PayPal. If you don’t already have a PayPal account, you will be guided through the setup steps in order to make payments. You will be asked to link a bank account, or add a credit or debit card to your account to make payments. By subscribing to Living Church Ministries via PayPal you will have a recurring membership fee of 40 USD per year. The recurring payment will occur automatically each year through PayPal’s online services. PayPal will let you know the exact due date of your next payment.
If you wish to cancel your membership after you have paid the 40 USD fee, this can be done at any time, but please note that we are not able to refund what has been paid. To cancel your membership and any future payments, log in to PayPal and cancel “Living Church Ministries” in your pre-approved subscriptions. We recommend that you send an email to [email protected] as well. Thank you.
Welcome, and thank you for joining us!
Become a Member